Pages

December 26, 2010

So many shades of white.....

After spending every weekend at Home Depot for the last 6 months walking through the kitchen display section, mike thought we already cleared the cabinet hurdle.  HA!  I've decided to go with white cabinets.  Do you know how many different shades of white there are??  We've decided to go the semi-custom route with Kraftmaid cabinets through Home Depot.  I ordered samples on the Kraftmaid website.  Once I order my cabinets they'll apply my sample purchase toward my cabinet order.  Here are the three colors I'm grappling with.  All 3 samples have the finish applied to maple, which is what we're going with.


Canvas

Biscotti

Biscotti with Coconut Glaze
My concern is that the biscotti will look too yellow against the white sink.  Here's a picture without the flash of all three side by side.  I'd really love to hear your thoughts!  Help!

From left to right Biscotti, Biscotti with Coconut Glaze, Canvas

2 comments:

  1. I used the same cabinets for HD and I would go with the "canvas"...I used it with a black kitchen and it looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! I've been leaning towards the canvas. So you went with black countertops?

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you!