Pages

December 26, 2010

Dreaming of a white Christmas.....or the day after?

So its the day after Christmas and the northeast is getting hit with a blizzard.  At least the storm waited for most of us to visit family, over eat, and drink lots of wine....well some of that has spilled into today.  :)  Anyways I promised to share photos of my new sink, which I love by the way, so here they are.




 Initially I had my eye on a 30 inch sink, but after designing the layout of the kitchen with my Dad the 24 inch sink proved to be a better fit.  This sink weighs roughly 100lbs.  I ordered it from YouRemodel through amazon.com.  While it was packaged extremely well, my only complaint was I couldn't track shipping.  It did arrive within the estimated time frame I was given, but it was left on the back porch with no note or email that it had been delivered.  mike eventually noticed the box, but I'm still not sure how long it had been sitting back there.  Almost time to order the cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you!